- Terms and Conditions
Stadoit Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Objects)
- The purpose of this Agreement is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of cyberfunding malls and users in the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "service") provided by the Stardut Funding Mall (hereinafter referred to as the "funding mall") operated by Purple & Company.
- 「Even e-commerce using PC communications, wireless, etc. is subject to these terms and conditions unless it is contrary to their nature.」
Article 2 (definition)
- ① "Funding mall" refers to a virtual business site where Purple & Company has set up a business site where goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.) can be traded using computers and other information and communication facilities to provide users with goods or services, and is also used as the meaning of a business that operates a cyberfunding mall.
- ② "User" means the members and non-members who access the "funding mall" and receive the services provided by the "funding mall" under these terms and conditions.
- ③ Member's to a person who has a membership in a "funding mall" and who can continue to use the services provided by the "funding mall."
- ④ Guest to a person who does not subscribe to a member and uses the service provided by the "funding mall."
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of the terms and conditions)
- ① "Funding Mall" shall be posted on the initial service screen (Frontface) of the Star Dumit so that users can easily understand the contents of these terms and conditions, the location address of the sales office (including the address of the place where consumers can handle their complaints), the telephone number, the pre-delivery number, the business registration number, the communication sales business report number, and the personal information management officer. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through a connected screen.
- ② Before the users agree to the terms and conditions, the funding mall shall request users' confirmation by providing a separate connected screen or pop-up screen for the users to understand important contents set out in the agreement, such as withdrawal of subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions.
- ③ "Funding Mall" may amend these terms to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Framework Act on Regulation of Terms, Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Act on the Promotion of Visit Sales, and the Consumer Act.
- ④ In the event that "Funding Mall" amends the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for revision shall be specified and announced on the initial face of the Funding Mall along with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the user, the notice shall be made after a grace period of at least 30 days.In this case, "Funding Mall" clearly compares the pre-revision and post-revision content to make it easier for users to understand.
- ⑤ If the "Funding Mall" amends the terms and conditions, those terms and conditions shall apply only to contracts entered into after the application date, and the terms and conditions before the revision shall apply to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to the "funding mall" within the notice period of the amended agreement under paragraph 3, the amended agreement clause shall apply.
- ⑥ Matters not set forth in this Agreement and interpretations of these Terms shall be in accordance with the consumer protection guidelines and related statutes or correlations in e-commerce, such as the Consumer Protection Act, the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Electronic Commerce Commission.
Article 4 (Providing and Changing Services))
① The "funding mall":
- 1. Provide information about goods or services and conclude a funding contract
- 2. Delivery of goods or services on which a funding contract is entered into effect
- 3. Other "funding mall" defined tasks
- ② A "funding mall" may change the contents of a good or service to be provided under a future contract, for example, in the event of a product or service being sold out or technical specifications being changed. In this case, the contents of the current goods or services are immediately notified to the place where they are posted, specifying the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery.
- ③ In the event that the contents of the service contracted with the user by "Funding Mall" are changed for reasons such as the supply of goods or changes in technical specifications, the reasons for such change shall be immediately notified to the user by the address to which they can be notified.
- ④ In the case of the previous paragraph, "Funding Mall" will compensate the users for the damages caused by this action. However, this is not the case if the "funding mall" proves intentional or not culpable
Article 5 (Discontinuation of Service)
- ① The "funding mall" can temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, and failure of information and communication facilities, such as computers, and interruption of communication.
- ② "Funding mall" shall compensate the users or third parties for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the service provision for the reasons given in paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if the "funding mall" proves intentional or not culpable
- ③ In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business or integration among businesses, the "funding mall" shall notify the users by the method set forth in Article 8 and compensate the consumers according to the conditions set forth in the original "funding mall." However, if the "funding mall" does not notify the compensation criteria, mileage or reserves of the users shall be paid in kind or cash equivalent to the currency value used in the "funding mall."
Article 6 (Registration of members)
- ① The users apply for membership by filling out their membership information according to the subscription form set by "Funding Mall" and expressing their consent to the terms and conditions.
② "Funding Mall" shall be registered as a member of any of the users who have applied to join as a member, as described in paragraph 1, unless:
- 1. In the event that the applicant has previously lost his or her membership pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement, except if the applicant has obtained approval for membership of the "Funding Mall" three years after the loss of his membership under Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement.
- 2. In case of false registration, misprints and errors;
- 3. In case registration as a member is deemed to be significantly impeded by the technology of the "funding mall".
- ③ The sign - up agreement shall be made when the approval of the "funding mall" has been reached to the members.
- ④ In the event there is a change in the registration of a member, the member shall inform the "funding mall" of the change by modifying his/her membership information within a considerable period of time.
Article 7 (Exit membership and loss of qualifications, etc.)
- ① The member may request withdrawal from the "Funding Mall" at any time, and the "Funding Mall" immediately handles the withdrawal of the membership.
② In the case that a member falls under the following reasons, the "funding mall" may restrict and suspend membership.
- 1. In case false information is registered at the time of sign - up application
- 2. In case the member does not pay the member's debt in connection with the payment of goods or other "funding malls" purchased using the "funding malls" on the due date;
- 3. Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as obstructing the use of others' "funding malls" or stealing the information;
- 4. In case of an act prohibited by statute or these terms or conditions or contrary to the public and the public by means of a "funding mall"
- ③ If the "funding mall" restricts or suspends membership, and the reason for the same act is not corrected within 30 days or more, the "funding mall" may lose membership.
- ④ If "Funding mall" loses membership, member registration will be canceled. In this case, the member shall be notified and the member shall be given an opportunity to declare at least 30 days prior to the termination of his/her membership.
Article 8 (Notifications to members)
- ① If the "funding mall" notifies the member, the member can make a pre-arranged e-mail address with the "funding mall."
- ② The "funding mall" can be replaced by individual notices by posting on the "funding mall" bulletin board for more than one week for not more than an unspecified number of members. However, the members shall be notified individually of any significant impact related to their own transactions.
Article 9 (Application for purchase and consent for personal information provision, etc.)
① The "funding mall" users shall apply for funding in the "funding mall" by the following or similar means, and the "funding mall" shall provide the users with the following information in applying for the fund.
- 1. Searching for and selecting goods, etc.
- 2. Enter recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- 3. Confirmation of the details of the terms and conditions, services with limited access to the subscription, delivery fee, installation fee, etc.
- 4. Indication that agrees to this Agreement and confirms or rejects the terms in paragraph 3. above (e.g. by clicking the mouse).
- 5. Agree to apply for and confirm the application of the funds for the goods or to confirm the "funding mall" of the goods
- 6. Selection of payment method
- ② If the "funding mall" needs to provide the funder's personal information to a third party, it shall inform and obtain consent from the funder 1) the recipient of personal information, 2) the purpose of personal information use by the person receiving the personal information, 3) the items of personal information provided by the person receiving the personal information, and 4) the period of use of the person receiving the personal information. (The same is true if your acceptance changes.)
Article 10 (Building a Contract)
① The "funding mall" may not accept a funding application as provided under any of the following subparagraphs: However, in the event that a contract is concluded with a minor, it shall be notified that the minor himself or his legal representative may cancel the contract if he or she fails to obtain consent from the legal representative.
- 1. In case of false, misprinted or misplaced information in the application.
- 2. In case a minor funds goods and services that are prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco
- 3. In case the acceptance of other funding applications is deemed to be significantly impeded by the "funding mall" technology;
- ② The agreement shall be deemed to have been made when the approval of the "funding mall" reaches the user in the form of receiving confirmation notices under Article 12 paragraph 1.
- ③ The "funding mall" sign-off shall include information about the users' request for funding and whether the application is available for sale, and the cancellation of the application for the fund.
Article 11 (Method of payment)
The payment method for goods or services funded in the "Funding Mall" can be made in the following ways available: However, "funding mall" shall not be collected by adding any nominal fee to the payment of goods or other fees for the payment method by the user.
- 1. Transfer of various accounts, such as phone banking, Internet banking, mail banking, etc.
- 2. Payment of prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
- 3. Online account deposit
- 4. Payment by electronic money
- 5. payment on receipt
- 6. Payment by points paid by "funding mall" such as mileage
- 7. Payment by gift certificates signed with or recognized by the "funding mall"
- 8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Revision and cancellation of receiving confirmation notice and funding application)
- The "funding mall" notifies the users of receiving confirmation when they apply for funding.
- ② 수신확인통지를 받은 이용자는 의사표시의 불일치 등이 있는 경우에는 수신확인통지를 받은 후 즉시 펀딩신청 변경 및 취소를 요청할 수 있고 “펀딩몰”은 배송 전에 이용자의 요청이 있는 경우에는 지체 없이 그 요청에 따라 처리하여야 합니다. 다만 이미 대금을 지불한 경우에는 제15조의 청약철회 등에 관한 규정에 따릅니다.
Article 13 (supply of goods, etc.)
- ① "Funding Mall" shall indicate the time of supply of goods, such as goods, and take other necessary actions such as order making, packaging, etc. so that the goods can be delivered sequentially from the day they are marked to the user. The "funding mall" shall take proper measures to ensure that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of the goods, etc.
- ② "Funding mall" specifies the delivery method, delivery cost burden by means, delivery period by means, etc. for the goods the user funds. If the "funding mall" exceeds the agreed delivery period, the users shall be compensated for damages resulting from it. However, this is not the case if the "funding mall" proves that it has done nothing wrong.
Article 14 (refundable)
- "Funding mall" notifies users of the reasons for delivery or provision of the goods that the user has applied for the fund for the reasons of their purchase or other reasons, and in the event that they have received payment for the goods in advance, refund or take necessary actions for the refund.
Article 15 (Republic of Korea, etc.)
- ① Users who have signed a contract with "Funding Mall" for the fund of goods or goods may withdraw their subscription within seven days of receiving the goods or starting to supply the goods. However, in the event of any other provision in the "Act on Consumer Protection in e-Commerce" concerning the withdrawal of subscriptions, the Act shall apply.
② The user shall not return or exchange goods if they are delivered in accordance with 1 of each of the following subparagraphs:
- 1. In case goods or other goods have been lost or damaged for a reason responsible to the user (However, if packaging is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the application can be withdrawn.)
- 2. In case the value of goods, such as goods, has decreased significantly due to the user's use or some consumption;
- 3. In case the value of a commodity lamp has decreased significantly to the point that resale is difficult over time;
- 4. In case a product with the same performance can be duplicated, the original product or other packaging is damaged;
- ③ In the case of Paragraph 2 to 4, users' withdrawal of subscription is not restricted unless the "funding mall" specifies the withdrawal of subscription in advance, or provides a trial product to consumers.
- ④ The users may withdraw their subscription within 30 days from the date of delivery of the goods or within March of the date of receipt of the goods or when the goods are not displayed or advertised in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 and 2.
Article 16 (effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- ① "Funding mall" shall refund the amount of goods or other goods already paid within 3 working days upon receiving the goods or other returns from the user. In such a case, when a "funding mall" delays a user's refund of goods, the delay interest shall be paid by multiplying the delay interest rate determined by the delay rate stipulated in Article 212 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on e-Commerce.
- ② "Funding mall" requests the service provider that provided the payment method for the above payment without delay to suspend or cancel the claim for the goods or other charges when the user makes payment by credit card or electronic money.
- ③ In the event of withdrawal of subscription, the user shall pay for the return of the goods or supplies received. The "funding mall" does not seek penalty or damages from the users for withdrawing their applications. However, in the event that the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the advertisement or the contents of the contract, or if a subscription is withdrawn, the "funding mall" will cover the cost of returning the goods.
- ④ If the user pays for the shipment when receiving the goods or other goods, "Funding Mall" clearly indicates who will pay for the withdrawal of the subscription.
Article 17 (Privacy Protection)
- ① The "funding mall" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the service provision when collecting the users' personal information.
- ② "Funding mall" does not collect information necessary to execute a funding contract in advance when a member is registered. However, this is not the case when a specific personal information is collected, as it is necessary to verify the identity of the individual prior to the funding contract in order to fulfill the obligation under the relevant statutes.
- ③ "Funding mall" notifies the purpose of collecting and using the users' personal information and obtains consent.
- ④ The "funding mall" shall not use the collected personal information for purposes other than purpose. In the event of a new purpose of use, or in the case of a third party, the purpose of the collected information is notified and agreed to by the users in the service/supplication stage. Exceptions are made when there is a different provision in the relevant statutes.
- ⑤ If a "funding mall" is required to obtain the user's consent under paragraphs 2 and 3, the person in charge of personal information management shall state the information network promotion and information protection, including the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (submission, name and phone number, other contact), purpose of collecting and using information, and the information provided to third parties (the recipients, the purpose of provision and the information to be provided).
- ⑥ The users may request access to and error correction of their personal information held by the "funding mall" at any time, and the "funding mall" is obliged to take necessary actions without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the "funding mall" does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- ⑦ The "funding mall" shall limit at least those who handle the users' personal information to a minimum to protect their personal information, and shall be held fully responsible for damages caused by the loss, theft, leakage of the users' personal information, including credit cards, bank accounts, provision of non-consented third parties, and tampering.
- ⑧ A third party that receives personal information from a "funding mall" or its members shall destroy such personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
- ⑨ "Funding mall" does not set the consent column for the collection, use or provision of personal information as preselected. Further, the company does not restrict or reject the provision of services, such as membership registration, on the grounds that it specifically specifies services that are restricted when users decline to collect, use, or provide personal information other than mandatory items.
Article 18 (the duty of the "funding mall")
- ① The "funding mall" shall do its best to continue to provide goods and services in a stable manner as provided under these terms and conditions, without prohibiting or acting against the public or the public.
- ② The "funding mall" shall have a security system for the protection of the users' personal information (including credit information) so that the users can use the Internet service safely.
- ③ The "Funding Mall" shall be responsible for compensating users for damages caused by unfair marking and advertising practices specified in Article 3 of the "Act on the Fairness of Indications and Advertising" for goods or services.
- ④ The "funding mall" does not send advertising e-mails intended for profit that users do not want.
Article 19 (responsibility for the member's ID and password)
- ① Except in the case of Article 17, the members shall be responsible for the management of IDs and passwords.
- ② The member shall not let a third party use his or her ID and password.
- ③ If the member is aware that his ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, the member shall notify the "funding mall" immediately and follow the instructions provided by the "funding mall."
Article 20 (User's Responsibilities)
The user shall not do the following:
- 1. Registration of false information upon application or modification
- 2. theft of information from others
- 3. Changes to information posted on the "Funding Mall"
- 4. Sending or posting information (such as computer programs) other than information set by "Funding Mall"
- 5. infringement on intellectual property rights, such as "funding mall" and other copyrights of third parties;
- 6. "Funding mall" other acts that damage or obstruct the work of a third party;
- 7. The act of disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, video, voice, or other information against the public and the public on the fund mall;
Article 21 (The relationship between the connecting "funding mall" and the cladding mall)
- ① If the top "funding mall" and the bottom "funding mall" are linked to hyperlinks (e.g., targets in hyperlinks include letters, pictures, and assimilation), the former is referred to as the "funding mall" (web site), and the latter is referred to as the "funding mall" (web site).
- ② The connecting "funding mall" shall not be liable for any transaction performed with the user by the linked "funding mall" independently provided by the linked "funding mall", or shall not be liable for the transaction if specified by the initialization of the "funding mall" or by the pop-up screen at the time of connection.
Article 22 (Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyrights)
- ① Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by "Funding Mall" belong to "Funding Mall".
- ② The users shall not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained by using the "funding mall" to third parties, without prior consent of the "funding mall" for intellectual property rights.
- ③ The "funding mall" shall notify the user of the use of the copyright attributable to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 (Resolving Disputes)
- ① "Funding mall" operates a damage compensation processing center to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for damages.
- ② The "funding mall" deals with complaints and comments submitted by the user first. However, if it is difficult to expedite the process, the user will be notified of the reason and schedule immediately.
- ③ In the case of a user filing for damages in connection with an e-commerce dispute between the "funding mall" and the users, the application may be made by the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute settlement agency commissioned by the city or provincial governor.
Article 24 (Trial Rights and Governance Law))
- ① The case concerning the e-commerce dispute between the "funding mall" and the users shall be governed solely by the user's address at the time of the complaint and, if no address exists, by the local court in charge of the residence. However, the user's address or residence at the time of the complaint is not clear, or in the case of a foreign resident, it shall be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- ② Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "Funding Mall" and users.